MOSHHHH Family Sensory Night
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email email@example.com so we can update it immediately. If you have a question about the activity itself, please contact the organization administrator listed below.
Family Sensory Nights are offered on the third Friday of each month.
– A Sensory Space will be set up in Classroom 1 on the 1st Floor, equipped and staffed by We Rock the Spectrum.
– Vendors and Service Providers will be available to provide information for families who may benefit from their products and services.
– Sensory support kits with activities, fidgets, headphones, etc. are available at the Front Desk for temporary loan to guests during the evening. Many thanks to the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities (CARD) for providing these kits.
$5 per guest
FREE for children under 2 years of age.
Family Sensory Night Vendors:
– Arc Jacksonville
– TSI Health Jax
– Bright Feats
– Great Strides
– Early Steps
– UF Health
– Jacksonville Public Library
– We Rock the Spectrum (Sensory Room)
– UNF THRIVE
Thank you to our partners Early Steps, CARD, We Rock the Spectrum, and UF Health for helping make MOSHHHH Family Sensory Night accommodating for individuals with sensory-processing considerations.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.