Drawing Fundamentals 1 with Marisela Quiros- Nocatee
Do you wish to learn how to draw but don’t know how or where to get started? This course will guide you from the first mark on a blank paper all the way to a finished drawing.
Please help us keep this calendar up to date! If this activity is sold out, canceled, or otherwise needs alteration, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can update it immediately.
Beginners to Intermediate
For the absolute beginner to more experienced artists. Students of all levels will receive clear, individualized step-by-step instruction of the fundamental techniques needed to create strong realist drawings in a dynamic and informative class.
In this 5-day course, students will create several complete drawings of every day objects through which they will develop, practice, and refine the following skills:
- How to handle and care for your tools and materials, their properties and attributes.
- Composition, setup, and lighting for the creation of a beautiful and meaningful subject matter.
- Accurate observation and drawing to achieve the right shapes, proportions, and gesture by using comparative measuring, triangulation, and block-in technique.
- Light and shadow: value studies – form modeling and rendering through shading techniques.
- Introduction to drawing on toned surfaces.
By the end of this class, students will be ready for drawing fundamentals 2, in which more advanced techniques and subject matters will be discussed.
*Times, dates, and prices of any activity posted to our calendars are subject to change. Please be sure to click through directly to the organization’s website to verify.